Live-in care for just £595 a week
A live-in carer is someone who comes to live in your own home to care for an elderly, sick or disabled person. They are fully trained with the relevant qualifications to enable them to carry out their duties to the highest standard.
Live-in care can be:
- Long-term – when permanent help is needed if the client is too infirm, sick, mentally unstable or disabled to look after themselves or be cared for by a loved one.
- Short-term – when temporary help is needed for convalescence, returning home from hospital or to enable a family member or other carer to have a break.
Live-in care provides:
- Companionship – the reassurance that someone is always there
- Personal care – providing help with washing, bathing, toileting, dressing, getting up and going to bed, administering medications, transferring from bed to chair, urine testing and catheter care
- Domestic help – someone to do the shopping, cooking, laundry, ironing, cleaning and odd jobs
Who might need a live-in carer?
There are many instances in which someone may need live-in care, here are some of them:
- Dementia – vascular dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Frequent falls
- Multiple sclerosis
- Motor neurone disease
- Cerebral palsy
What can you expect from Hilary’s Agency?
We have 25 years’ experience in providing a high-quality 24-hour live-in care service and are committed to helping those who are unable to care for themselves to live a longer and happier life in the comfort of their own home. We only recruit experienced, qualified and dedicated carers. All our carers are interviewed by the agency, all references and qualifications are thoroughly checked and, if the applicant is not a UK or EU citizen, their right to work in the UK is confirmed. Every carer is also checked by the Criminal Records Bureau.
We will provide cover when your regular carer is on annual leave or unable to attend work. We can also provide advice to help you find out what benefits and financial support you might be entitled to. You may find the following websites useful:
- United Kingdon Home Care Association
- NI Direct Government Service
- Department of Health
How much does a carer cost?
We provide a live-in carer for seven days a week for a total of just £595, which includes the agency fee.
Professional live-in care
for just £595 a week
Call 0208 559 1110